english 111J

Thursday, March 30, 2006

WELCOME! this is Sean!! (sourkraut22)

Hello!

-Intro-

So my name is Sean and ill start with telling you a little about me. I am a freshman here at the University of Washington. I come here in hopes of pursuing a career in Aeronautical Engineering... good luck... my sites have changed dramatically over the past few months. I’m now leaning towards economics and other not so math related subjects.

So English... umm... I enjoy reading. I am caught up in a fantasy series by Terry Brooks. The original book: Sword of Shannara is an excellent book and I was hooked. I have been in some advanced English classes when I was in high school. Read all of those good old "dry but beneficial" books. Scarlet Letter, Much Ado about Nothing, Great Gatsby, Grapes of Wrath… you know... the usual.

-Background-

I am originally from Spokane although I've spent a small part of childhood growing up in the sticks... Montana. I miss home occasionally although I don't have much of a home to miss. My parents left and moved to Texas, a home I have never even seen, but I travel back to Spokane on breaks to visit friends. I am employed by Wal-Mart the most evil vile and vicious corporation known to man, although I am currently on a Personal Leave of Absence due to college. The pay was alright, contrary to popular belief. I have worked there approximately a year and a half, and have hated every minute of it. Each day I worked there, the more my character died. That store sucks the happiness and humor out of you. It is a corporation that exists with one goal in mind... global domination... well... I seem to be getting slightly off track, so lets move on to intrests.

-Interests-

I LOVE Music... I mean... everyone says that, but I would without a doubt DIE without it. I enjoy alternative music, rock and some occasional rap. Bands I enjoy would include:
*Mudvayne*, *S.O.A.D*, *Breaking Benjamin*, *Hawk Nelson*, *Crossfade*, *Cold*, *Audioslave*, *Trust Company*, *Tech N9ne*, *Falling Up*, *Under Oath* and well i think that is enough.

Other things I do... Sleep, Eat, Homework, hang out with friends, I used to run alot, Basketball, some Volleyball (We have a court outside our house) and that's about it.

THANK YOU ALL FOR CHECKING OUT THIS POST! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SITE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home