english 111J

Monday, May 15, 2006

I heart Huckabees

So it finally got done downloading and I was able to watch it. So the movie was confusing, but very enjoyable. I enjoyed how it was an "existential detective" agency that helped them all figure out there questions about the world and how everything connected. As I was talking about downloading this movie, I was immediately hit with a variety of views on it. Some people really really enjoyed it, and even came down to my room to watch it, whereas some said it was really dumb. There were alot of well known actors in the movie which made me look forward to it a bit more. When you really tried to stop and follow whast they were saying it was a bit mind boggling. I enjoyed how he was put into a body bag to help him remove his layers and that most of the time he was cutting people up. I enjoyed how it ended, coming to realization that the two of them were linked and how Tommy hooked up with the Huckabees girl, even with her bonnet. I enjoyed the theme and even its interesting humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home